End User License Agreement
Last Updated: October 3, 2019
This end user license agreement (the “EULA”) is an agreement between you and Rainforest Automation Inc., a Canadian federal corporation (“Rainforest”, “we”, “us”, “our”), and applies to (a) your access to and use of any materials, content or services provided through the website located at rainforestautomation.com, and such other websites and locations as may be made available from time to time (collectively, the “Website”), (b) download and use of any software or other apps published by Rainforest, whether from our Website, third party resources (including app stores) or as pre-installed on a Rainforest Product (collectively, the “Software”), and (c) any other resources, including developer tools, downloads and communication forums, which may be provided by Rainforest from time to time (collectively with the Website and the Software, the “Services”). By accessing and using the Services, you accept and agree to be bound by this EULA, and all applicable laws and regulations.
PLEASE READ THIS EULA CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VARIOUS LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND INDEMNITIES.
Your use of the Services is subject to this EULA. If you are not willing to be bound by each and every term and condition, or if any representation made by you herein is not true, you may not use, and must immediately cease accessing, the Services.
Updates to EULA
We reserve the right to amend this EULA at any time without notice to you, but we will use reasonable efforts to publish each amendment before it becomes effective. We will ensure that the latest, fully-amended version of this EULA is published on the Website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Website to obtain timely notice of such amendments. If any amendment is unacceptable to you, you may terminate your agreement to this EULA as set out above. If you continue to use the Website after the effective date of each amendment, you will be conclusively deemed to have accepted such amended version of this EULA.
License to Use
Subject to this EULA, we grant you permission to (a) access the Services as a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Services for transitory, non-commercial purposes, provided that with respect to any Software, and materials obtained from the Website, you may not:
- modify, copy, reproduce or create derivative works, except as explicitly provided;
- use for any commercial purpose;
- distribute or transmit;
- publicly display, publish or perform (for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial);
- create derivative works, transfer, or sell;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any Software or database contained in or access through the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations;
without our prior, written consent. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by us and, if applicable, our licensors. For greater clarity, you are permitted to provide links to the Website through email, social media, or other similar methods, provided that such methods do not involve framing or embedding of any portion of the Website within another website or service, imply any affiliation between you and us, or you and the Website, or portray us or the Website in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner.
You acknowledge that you have read the Privacy Notice located on the Website at https://rainforestautomation.com/privacy, as it may be updated from time to time (the “Privacy Notice”), and hereby consent to the collection, use and disclosure by us and our agents of your personal information (whether previously collected or to be collected) for the purposes identified therein. You also consent to our use of such personal information in accordance with applicable terms and conditions contained in this EULA and such Privacy Notice, which is incorporated herein by reference and forms an integral part hereof.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
You acknowledge that this EULA is in addition to the Terms and Conditions of Sale located at https://rainforestautomation.com/bch/terms-and-conditions-of-sale, which applies to and governs any purchase of Products from Rainforest.
Your use of certain of the Services may require an account identifying you as a user (an “Account”). When you create an Account, you will be asked to provide certain information which will be subject to our Privacy Notice.
In connection with your Account, you are solely responsible for (i) your Account and the maintenance, confidentiality and security of your Account and all passwords related to your Account; and (ii) any and all activities that occur under your Account, including all activities of any persons who gain access to your account, with or without your permission.
You must not register for an Account on behalf of any individual other than yourself (except if you are the parent or legal guardian of such individual), or register for an account on behalf of any group or non-individual entity unless you are duly authorized to do so by such group or entity.
You agree to immediately notify us of (i) any unauthorized use of your Account, any service provided through your Account or any password related to your Account, or (ii) any other breach of security with respect to your Account or any service provided through it, and (iii) you agree to provide assistance to us, as requested, to stop or remedy any breach of security related to your Account.
You agree to provide true, current, accurate and complete customer information as requested by us or our agents from time to time and you agree to promptly notify us of any changes to this information as required to keep such information held by us current, complete and accurate.
You agree we may update your information with information your bank or credit card issuer may supply, or other information available to us. All such personal information is subject to the Privacy Notice.
We may assign you, or you may create, a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of the Website. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Website in a manner consistent with this EULA and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Website.
Communication with Utilities
You agree that we may, from time to time, send information regarding your Product(s) to your utility provider (the “Utility”) for the purpose of (a) connecting your Product(s) with the Utility’s installed smart meter, (b) connecting your Product(s) to the Utility’s server for the purpose of allowing you to control your smart devices, or (c) such other purpose as you may authorize from time to time.
You agree and acknowledge that by connecting your Product(s) to a Utility, you are authorizing us to (a) provide any such information as may be requested by the Utility, in accordance with the Privacy Notice, and (b) take such actions as may be directed by the Utility, including sending data or commands to your Product(s) and other products which may be connected to it. You agree and acknowledge that, to the extent that the Utility makes any such request, we may consider such request as coming from you. We expect that your agreement with your Utility will cover any such necessary authorization as between you and your chosen Utility.
Cloud Servers, Aggregated Data and Monitoring
Some Products may connect to a cloud server in order to transmit and receive data and other information. Before a Product connects to a cloud server, you will be asked to authorize this connection, and by doing so, you acknowledge the following:
- we may utilize our own cloud service (com) or a third party cloud service, in which case you may additionally be required to agree to an end user license agreement for such third party cloud service;
- information from your Product (“Your Information”) may be sent to the applicable cloud service in order to provide you with analytics based on Your Information; and
- we may anonymize and aggregate Your Information with information of other users in order to internally and externally provide comparative analytics, including to other users, Utilities, or the general public.
We will have the ability to monitor the state of your Product in order to provide customer support and uptime statistics. We will also have the ability, and you agree and acknowledge that we may, provide firmware updates directly to the Product from time to time, as and when we deem it necessary, expedient or advisable to do so.
You agree and acknowledge that in order to make aggregated data useful, it may be provided with certain regional or other demographic information, and that due to the nature of Your Information, it may be possible that in certain circumstances some person may be able to derive specific information about you by analyzing such aggregated information and/or combining it with other information.
The Website is intended solely for users who are 13 years of age or older, and any registration, use or access to the Website by anyone under 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of this EULA. We may terminate your Account, delete any content or information that you have posted on or through the Website, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Website (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Website) for any reason or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if we have any reason to believe that you are under 13.
If you are under the greater of 18 years of age or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you may use the Website only if you either are an emancipated minor (where that term is legally effective), or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
In this EULA, “Content” means all materials and content, including designs, editorial, text, graphics, audiovisual materials, multimedia elements, photographs, videos, music, sound recordings, reports, documents, software, information, formulae, patterns, data and any other work.
Our Content – Except where expressly stated otherwise, all right, title and interest in and to the Services and all Content, source code, processes, designs, technologies, URLs, domain names, marks and logos forming any part of the Services (collectively, “Our Content”) is fully vested in us, our licensors or our suppliers and are protected by applicable copyrights, trade-marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree that Our Content is licensed subject to this EULA, including the disclaimers and limitations of liability herein. Nothing in your use of the Services or this EULA grants you any right, title or interest in or to Our Content except the limited right to use the Services as set out herein.
Third Party Content – Content accessed or available through the Services or the Internet may be owned by parties other than you or us (collectively, “Third Party Content”) and may be protected by applicable copyrights, trade-marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Nothing in your use of the Services or this EULA grants you any right, title or interest in or to this Third Party Content except for the limited right to use the Website as set out herein.
Your Content – The Services may contain email, bulletin board, chat, news group, forum, social media, community, individual profile or web page, calendar, photo album, comments or other communication services. We do not claim ownership of any Content that you post, upload, input, provide, submit or otherwise transfer to us, or any third party, using the Services (collectively, “Your Content”); however, you agree that by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, submitting, entering or otherwise transmitting Your Content to us or any third party using the Services, whether or not through use or, or associated with, your Account:
- you will be deemed to have thereby granted us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, fully paid-up, irrevocable license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, display, edit, delete, publish and translate Your Content to the extent reasonably required by us to provide the Services as it may exist from time to time, in any medium whatsoever, or to ensure adherence to, or enforce, this EULA;
- you will be deemed to have thereby confirmed, represented and warranted to us that you have all right, title and interest, as well as the power and authority necessary, to grant such license to Your Content to us as set out above; and
- you will indemnify and save us harmless from and against any liabilities, actions, proceedings, claims, causes of action, demands, debts, losses, damages, charges and costs, including reasonable legal costs, any amount paid to settle any action or to satisfy a judgment and expenses of any kind and character whatsoever incurred by us relating to or arising from Your Content, including instances where the Your Content (A) infringes any Third Party Content or other third-party intellectual property rights, or (B) is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful.
Data Protection – We will and have established commercially reasonable security measures to ensure that our personnel only use Your Content in accordance with the license granted under this EULA.
Deletion of Your Content – You acknowledge and agree that we may retain a copy or copies of Your Content for archival or compliance purposes or to otherwise provide the Services to you or others, subject always to your license to us set out above, even if you delete your Account to which Your Content is connected. If permitted by the functionality of the Services, you may delete Your Content from the communication facilities thereupon, though we may retain a copy internally thereof for compliance purposes.]
Responsibility for Content – You acknowledge and agree that you are exclusively responsible for determining the accuracy, suitability, harmfulness or legality of any content, information or material received, transmitted or sent by you using the Services.
Public Transmission and Caching – You acknowledge and agree that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including Your Content and other Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices, and that such Content may be subject to “caching” or other technical processing or transmission policies and procedures by us or at intermediate locations on the Internet.
Advertising – We will have the right, without notice, to insert advertising data into the Services, so long as this does not involve our transmission of any of your personal information in contravention of the Privacy Notice. If you elect to have any business dealings with any party whose products or services may be advertised through the Services, you acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser and we will not be a party to, or have any responsibility or liability related thereto. You acknowledge and agree that no such advertising may be construed as an endorsement by us of any such products or services advertised.
Feedback – All right, title and interest in and to comments, ideas, suggestions and impressions of the Services and our products given by you to us (collectively, the “Feedback”) is and shall be deemed to be our property and, by submitting Feedback to us, you agree that you thereby assign to us all right, title and interest to such Feedback to us.
Compliance and Complaints – We do not have any obligation to censor or review any of Your Content, to censor or review any Third-Party Content or to monitor use of the Services. However, you agree that we may, without notice or liability, disclose to third parties any of your information or Your Content, monitor use of the Services and monitor, review and retain any Content, including Your Content, if we believe in good faith that such activity is reasonably necessary to provide the Services to customers, ensure adherence to or enforce this EULA, comply with any laws or regulations, respond to any allegation of illegal conduct or claimed violation of third party rights, or protect us or others. If we receive a complaint relating to use of the Services by you, you acknowledge and agree that we may, in our sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability, investigate the complaint, and restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Services, including your Account, and remove Your Content from our servers.
Copyright Notice – The Services and all Content are owned and copyrighted by Rainforest and/or its licensors, and is licensed to you in accordance with this EULA only.
Trademark Notice – The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on or through the Services are the property (whether registered or unregistered) of Rainforest, its licensors or other third parties. You are not permitted to use trademarks, logos and service marks for any purpose without our prior, written consent. Except as expressly indicated, no endorsement, sponsorship, affiliation or other authorization is implied by any use of third party trademarks.
Copyright Complaints – If you believe that any Content on the Services infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property right that you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our designated agent
by e-mail at: [email protected] or
by mail at:
200 – 311 Pender St. W
Attn: Designated Agent
To meet the notice requirements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To meet the notice requirements under Canada’s Copyright Act, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- the claimant’s name and address;
- the identity of the work to which the alleged infringement relates;
- the claimant’s interest or rights in respect of the work;
- the type of infringement claimed;
- the electronic location data for which the alleged infringement relates; and
- the date and time of the alleged infringing activity.
Infringer and Repeat Infringer Policy – We have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers of intellectual property. We may also, at our sole discretion, limit access to the Services or terminate the Account of any user who infringes any intellectual property rights of us or others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Acceptable Use and Prohibitions
In addition to any other terms or conditions regarding your use of the Services in this EULA, we may require you to agree to specific terms for particular services, products or areas of the Services from time to time by confirming your agreement. Any such additional terms which you agree to will be deemed incorporated into this EULA.
Proper Conduct (Things You Must Do) – Without limiting the generality of anything else contained in this EULA, you must ensure that:
- you only use the Services for lawful purposes; and
- if at any time you become aware of any violation, by any person or entity under your control, of any part of this EULA, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy such violation
Prohibited Conduct (Things You Must Not Do) – Without limiting the generality of anything else contained in this EULA, you agree that you will not, in connection with the Website, directly or indirectly do or permit any of the following:
- post, upload, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that
- is unauthorized or unsolicited commercial communications, junk or bulk communications or other “spam” (whether or not using e-mail services, including instant messaging, blog or comment spam) or is otherwise duplicative or unsolicited,
- contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful, disruptive or surreptitious component,
- is defamatory, infringing, or unlawful,
- is inappropriate, profane, obscene, indecent materials or information without suitable or lawfully-required access controls (which controls shall in no event be our responsibility),
- gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates the rights or assists others to violate the rights of us or any third party, such violations including engaging in copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, trademark infringement or defamation,
- constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise engages in or assists others to engage in any criminal offence, including pyramid selling, unauthorized use of a computer, mischief in relation to data, fraud, obscenity and child pornography; or
- incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, religion, nationality, sexuality, gender or other human rights-protected group of persons;
- engage in threats, harassment, intimidation, stalking or abuse or any conduct that violates the legal rights of others, including the rights of minors and rights relating to privacy and publicity;
- scan or probe another computer system, obstruct or bypass computer identification procedures or engage in unauthorized computer or network trespass without the express permission of the owners of such computer systems;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate any protocols or identifiers used in any system or protocol in such a manner to disguise the origin of any data transmitted using the Services;
- impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person, including a representative of us;
- disrupt or threaten the integrity, operation or security of any service, computer or any Internet system;
- disable or circumvent any access control or related process or procedure established with respect to the Services;
- sublicense, share, resell, reproduce, copy, distribute, redistribute, or exploit for any commercial purposes (except for your internal, personal, non-commercial purposes), any portion of, use of or access to, any Website, except where expressly authorized by us;
- harvest, scrape, extract, gather, collect, or store personal information about others without their express consent; or
- harvest, scrape, or use any robot, spider, crawler, script or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data, collect information or otherwise interact with the Services.
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Services, including your Account, and Your Content, effective at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, including if the operation or efficiency of the Services or our or any third party’s equipment or network is impaired by your use of the Services, we have received a third party complaint which relates to your use or misuse of the Services, or you have been or are in breach of any term or condition of this Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that termination, curtailment, or suspension of this EULA for any reason may result in restrictions of, disruptions to or cessation of your or third party access to your Account and Your Content, and you hereby agree to release us from any and all liability and claims of loss resulting from restrictions, disruptions or cessations. If your use of the Services is suspended or restricted, we will have no obligation to forward any of Your Content to you or any third party.
Disclaimers, Limits of Liability and Indemnities
Internet-Based Limitations – Your use of the Services depends on the Internet, including networks, cabling, facilities and equipment that is not in our control; accordingly (i) we cannot guarantee any minimum level regarding such performance, speed, reliability, availability, use or consistency, and (ii) data, messages, information or materials sent over the Internet may not be completely private, and your anonymity is not guaranteed.
Customer Acknowledgement – You acknowledge and agree that (i) all use of the Services provided by us is at your own risk, (ii) the Content that you may access while using the Services may contain links to other websites or services, which are provided solely as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by us of such websites or services or the information contained therein, and (iii) all products and services provided under this EULA are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Disclaimer of Warranties – We make no conditions, warranties or representations about the suitability, reliability, usability, security, quality, capacity, performance, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the Services. We expressly disclaim all conditions, warranties and representations, express, implied or statutory, including implied conditions or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title and non-infringement, whether arising by usage of trade, by course of dealing, by course of performance, at law, in equity, by statute or otherwise howsoever.
No Liability – Notwithstanding any other provision of this EULA, in no event will we, our affiliates, or our controlling parties, agents employees, suppliers, licensors, resellers or distributors (collectively in these disclaimers and limitations, “we” or “us”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or any other damages or losses whatsoever, including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, opportunity, earnings, use or data, arising directly or indirectly from or related to this EULA or the Website, or any Content or software in connection therewith, regardless of the cause of action and even if one or more of us have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, or if such damages or losses would be reasonably foreseeable, including damages or losses arising from or in any way related to the following:
- sending, receiving, not sending, not receiving, loss, deletion or alteration of any transmissions, data or transactions entered into through or using the Services;
- any suspension, curtailment, restriction, termination or other limitation placed on your use of the Services, or your Account;
- any act or omission of you or any third party, including any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal conduct or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights;
- any loss or damage to Your Content or other data arising directly or indirectly from your use or non-use of the Services or related components;
- the performance of the Internet or the Services;
- the content or accuracy of any material, information or data (including any software) related to this EULA or viewed, downloaded, accessed or transmitted using, over or through the Internet or the Services, including material that infringes the rights of others or otherwise violates laws or regulations;
- delays, errors, interruptions, mistakes, omissions, non-delivery, incorrect delivery, viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, spam or defects in the transmission of any information, material or data over or through our systems or networks or the systems or networks of third parties; and
- any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of any third party’s use of any aggregated information to identify any specific information about you.
Applicability – Some jurisdictions prohibit the disclaimer of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation of certain types of liability. In such circumstances, to the extent that such prohibitions prohibit any exclusions and limitations in this EULA, such exclusions and limitations will not apply to you strictly to the extent necessary to make this EULA consistent with such prohibitions.
Indemnity By You – You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, actions, proceedings, claims, causes of action, demands, debts, losses, damages, charges and costs, including reasonable legal costs, any amount paid to settle any such action, or to satisfy a judgment, and expenses of any kind and character whatsoever incurred by us relating to or arising from (i) access to or use, by you or permitted by you, of the Services or your Account, or (ii) any of your acts or omissions, including breach or non-performance of this EULA and any violation of any third party rights.
Restricted Rights Legend – Any Software which is downloaded from the Services for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities (“U.S. Government”), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software – Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Rainforest Automation, Inc., 827 Cambie St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V6B 2P4.
Interpretation – In this EULA, (i) the captions and headings are for convenience only and do not constitute substantive matter and are not to be construed as interpreting the contents of this EULA, (ii) the word “including”, the word “includes” and the phrase “such as”, when following a general statement or term (whether or not non-limiting language such as “without limitation” or “but not limited to” or other words of similar import are used with reference thereto), is not to be construed as limiting, and the word “or” between two or more listed matters does not imply an exclusive relationship between the matters being connected, and (iii) all references to website addresses or URLs shall also include any successor or replacement websites containing substantially similar information as the referenced website(s).
Waiver of Rights and Remedies – Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this EULA will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between you and us nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this EULA. Our rights, powers and remedies in this EULA, including without limitation the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to any portion of the Services, are cumulative and in addition to and not in substitution for any right, power or remedy that may be available to us at law or in equity.
Severability – If any provision of this EULA is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability will attach only to such provision or part thereof and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions hereof will continue in full force and effect.
Notifications – Subject to our Privacy Notice, we may provide you with notifications via email, in hard copy, through your Account, or through conspicuous posting of such notice through the Services, as we may determine in our sole discretion.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction – This EULA and the rights of the parties hereto are governed by, and will at all times be construed in accordance with, the laws in force in the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without reference to its conflict of laws principles. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia in connection with any matter arising out of or in connection with this EULA.
Assignment and Inurement – We may at any time assign our rights and obligations under this EULA, in whole or in part, without notice to you. You may not assign this EULA without our prior, written consent. This EULA will inure to the benefit of and bind you and us and our respective personal and legal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
Survival – All provisions that, by their meaning or nature, are intended to survive termination or expiry of this EULA shall survive termination or expiration of this EULA.
Relationship – You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between us and you as a result of this EULA or your use of the Website.
Entire Agreement – This EULA, as amended from time to time, including any and all documents, websites, rules, terms and policies referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the matters referred to in this EULA and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, whether electronic, oral or written, between us and you with respect to such matters.
English Language – The parties have requested and agree that this agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English / Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.
Questions and Concerns:
If you have any questions or concerns about this EULA, please contact us at [email protected].